Tyros Registration Memory Editor
Supports: Tyros, Tyros2, Tyros3 and Tyros4
Release date: 18 April 2012
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
Language: English, German, Dutch, Danish
Note: Remember to uninstall older version before you install this program.
The purpose of this program is to be able to manage selected resources and features used in Tyros, Tyros2, Tyros3 and Tyros4 registration files.
The program will load any Tyros, Tyros2, Tyros3 and Tyros4 registration file (.RGT) and display the bank
names and icons* along with the style names and tempo, multipad names*, song names, lyrics name,
transpose and balance. All those can be edited as well. The program will only allow editing of existing
registration banks already stored in the registration file. Adding of new banks has to be done on Tyros itself.
The program also has a search function so you can search for text strings in all of your registration files.
- Will load Tyros, Tyros2, Tyros3 and Tyros4 registration files
- Edit registration memory name and icon
- Edit registration bank names and icons
- Edit external styles path/names
- Edit song path/names
- Edit lyrics path/names
- Edit master, song and keyboard transpose
- Edit style tempo
- Edit song, style, multipad and mic balance
- Edit chord fingering type
- Displays preset style names
- Convert preset styles to external styles
- Global search function
Features not supported
- Edit icons for Tyros4
- Edit multipad for Tyros4
- Edit audio path/names
- Change internal multipads and external path/names