PSR Registration Memory Editor
Supports: PSR-3000, PSR-s900, PSR-s910, Tyros, Tyros2 and Tyros3
Release date: 6 June 2011
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
Language: English, German, Dutch, Danish
Note: Remember to uninstall older version before you install this program.
The purpose of this program is to be able to manage selected resources and features used in Tyros, PSR-s900, PSR-s910, Tyros2,
PSR-3000 and Tyros3 registration files.
The program will load any PSR-3000, PSR-s900, PSR-s910, Tyros, Tyros2 and Tyros3 registration file (.RGT) and display the bank
names and icons* along with the style names and tempo, multipad names, song names, lyrics name, audio names,
transpose and balance. All those can be edited as well. The program will only allow editing of existing
registration banks already stored in the registration file. Adding of new banks has to be done on Tyros itself.
*Except PSR-s900, PSR-s910 and PSR-3000
The program also has a search function so you can search for text strings in all of your registration files.
- Will load PSR-3000, PSR-s900, PSR-s910, Tyros, Tyros2 and Tyros3 registration files
- Edit registration memory name and icon
- Edit registration bank names and icons
- Edit external styles path/names
- Change internal multipads and external path/names
- Edit song path/names
- Edit lyrics path/names
- Edit audio path/names
- Edit master, song and keyboard transpose
- Edit style tempo
- Edit song, style, multipad and mic balance
- Edit chord fingering type
- Displays preset style names
- Convert preset styles to external styles
- Global search function
Features not supported
- Edit icons for PSR-s900, PSR-s910 and PSR-3000
Make a donation »
Do you like the Tyros programs?
If you want you can make me a donation with PayPal. It's secure and safe.
January 2011 »
Tyros Registration Memory Editor supporting Tyros4. "Old" version renamed to PSR Registration Memory Editor and will be discontinued.